Complete shredder plants – DCR range
Through a continuous process of product development, Danieli Centro Recycling scrap automobile shredder plants combine technical ingenuity with engineering excellence. A complete service is available to the scrap shredder operator, from full turnkey design, manufacture and installation of new integrated facilities to the supply of replacement rotors and wear parts.
At existing sites, our experienced engineers can offer new insight and practical solutions to modernise and enhance production output, metal recovery and overall efficiency.
> High-inertia long-ife totally enclosed capped Rotor
> Heavy-duty Rotor Bearing Housings
> Rotor Lifting Device for easy and safe maintenance access
> High impact resistant Top Discharge Grid
> High impact resistant alloy steel liner plates
> Hydraulically opened & latched Top Section for easy and safe maintenance access
> Clean low copper content high-density fragmentised steel scrap
> Open fragment form prevents non-ferrous inclusions
> Efficient and cost-effective
> Uniform pulverisation allows unimpeded recovery of non-ferrous metals
> Enclosed conveyor system reduces and prevents wind spillage
> Copper wire fragments can be removed by metal sensing separator
Middle Section liner plates
> Hydraulically operated Top Discharge Grid Closing Door
> High-speed single-stroke hydraulic Hammerpin Puller
> Hydraulically fixed Anvil
> Single unified base structure for increased stiffness & strength in vicinity of anvil
> Inventive Lower Grid arrangement for increased discharge area
> Separate replaceable Chute Nose fabrication
> Separate replaceable Hinge Bracket between Base and Middle sections
> Modified Middle Section Side Liner wear plates for long life
> Reject Door
> New ring frame Compression Feeder configuration
> Integrated water based Dust Suppression System as standard
The Tilt Table is manufactured in heavy plate sufficient in strength to absorb impact forces during loading and is mounted on a separate frame.
A single hydraulic cylinder is provided for lifting the table to the feeding position.
- Infeed Conveyors
The conveyor frame is constructed from heavy steel plate and rolled section to provide a massive rigid construction in the loading area; the sidewalls are constructed from thick steel plate.
Within the side frames, labyrinth seals are installed to prevent lateral spillage and eliminate chain damage. The conveyor belt is an assembly of steel plate fabrications, stiffened and fitted with welded section ‘piano’ type hinges. All rollers and rails are manufactured from hardened steel alloy in order to reduce wear and ensure prolonged operational life.
- Danieli Centro Recycling design, manufacture and install state of-the-art-scrap shredder air cleaning systems to ensure low dust emissions. Based upon closed-loop technology, our plants meet and exceed all current and projected prominent environmental requirements and legislation.
- Unique separation plant configurations offer maximum metal recovery which may be simply coupled to practical off-line Shredder Light Fraction (SLF) processing alternatives.
- Rotor Lifting Device for easy and safe maintenance access
- Hydraulically opened & latched Top Section for easy and safe maintenance access to Middle Section liner plates
- Hydraulically operated Top Discharge Grid Closing Door
- Hydraulically fixed Anvil