Danieli Henschel SAS (part of Danieli Centro Recycling) is proud to announce that the company has been awarded ‘2018 strategic supplier’ by the Ukrainian-based Interpipe Company.
DCR and Interpipe have been working to estabilish a longstanding business relationship, with the supply of 10 shears and a complete 1 mio tons/year meltshop with bloom and casting machines. Since 2016 DCR has further enhanced this long term co-operation by bringing the machines to a higher level of productivity in order to feed the meltshop with continuity.
The following steps have been identified and are in progress:
– 2016 start of supply of strategical spare parts
– 2017 installation of local support
– 2018 revamping of CIV 1000 through the supply of major equipment / components
– 2019 installation of Danieli HEAD system to control remotely all of the machines, and provide preventive maintenance and continuous improvement
– 2020 … 4.0 with continuous improvement and continuous training of interpipe team.
The above milestones testify the great job being done by the teams on planning and executing the businesses’ development.